Broccoli, Tempeh, Rice & Cheddar Wrap

Lately, I've been going out to eat a lot and relying on typical standby foods at mealtimes out of laziness (sandwiches, basic pasta, etc.) so today I wanted to make something worth taking a picture of!

It was all done to taste, like so:

- Sautee broccoli and tempeh (cut into strips about 1/2 to 1/4 inch thick) in a mixture of soy sauce and olive oil (I just guessed at the proper amount), along with garlic &/or onion powder, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Cook rice according to package instructions. I added one vegetable bullion cube and a pinch of salt to the water I boiled mine in.
- Melt cheddar onto tortilla, then add cooked ingredients and top with salsa. I certainly would've added sour cream as well if I'd had any at the time.

It was very simple and very delicious!

No Response to "Broccoli, Tempeh, Rice & Cheddar Wrap"

Post a Comment


Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates