My Favorite Tea

I do love a nice cup of tea, but I believe I found my absolute favorite ever: Yerba Mate Latte by The Republic of Tea. It's rich and chocolatey on it's own, but I like to add a little bit of milk and (probably somehow blasphemous, but..) chocolate syrup. Just a tad!

But the tea is very delicious on its own. The ingredients list is pretty interesting: Roasted Yerba mate, natural almond, cream, chocolate and Irish cream flavors, sunflower petals and almond bits.

It's a very unique flavor combination, and a delicious after-dinner treat. I really can't stop drinking it-- it's surely the quickest I've ever gone through a box of tea. I found it at Weaver Street Market, but I'm sure it could probably be located at a Whole Foods, Earth Fare, or something of that sort. You could also purchase it online if you're eager to try it, which you should be!

No Response to "My Favorite Tea"

Post a Comment


Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates