Look What My Tomato Turned Into!

Yesterday I was finally able to pick one of my own home-grown Better Boy tomatoes! I forgot to get a photo of it before I started chopping, but I can tell you that it was ugly-- yet delicious!!! I made a spaghetti sauce out of it, along with some market fresh zucchini, broccoli & mushrooms.


It's a very exciting milestone for me because I did have one tomato before this that was ripened, but sadly it was devoured by hungry bugs. So, I missed out on eating my truly first ever tomato. I was very happy to actually be able to use this one! I officially feel like a successful gardener.

No Response to "Look What My Tomato Turned Into!"

Post a Comment


Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates