Old to New

I had an old food blog connected with an old email address, and for the sake of my own convenience I'm moving to this new one! (Signing in and out of email accounts can be so tedious, you know.)

In remembrance of the oldie, I'm posting one of my favorite photos and recipes from the blog, a granola cup based on a recipe from a beloved restaurant in my old town.

The new blog will be a little different. I plan to write about not just what I cook myself, but what I eat at different places, the discoveries I make about home-gardening, and a variety of miscellaneous things I find interesting on the topic of food whilst browsing the internet. Hopefully it will make for a more content-rich blog and something more frequently update-able. Please feel free to comment! I love talking about food. And while I'm here, I'll link to my favorite food website: Tastespotting. It's a constant source of inspiration, and it's just pretty!

No Response to "Old to New"

Post a Comment


Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates